By: Janine Serio
Ready for this “old school” SKIP COUNTING workout? All you need is a TRX Suspension Trainer and your own Body Weight for this heart-pounding, shoulder-burning, tricep-dominating, leg-scorching, fat- blasting workout. Phew, that’s a full body workout if we ever saw one. The kiddies will love helping you with this workout. Not only can they help you count but they will be working on their math skills as well! 🙂 #welovemultiplication
TRX “Skip Counting” Trifecta Workout
After a few minutes of a proper, dynamic warm-up…
- For each of the circuits, perform the TRX exercise for 5 reps, followed immediately by the Body Weight exercise for 5 reps. Repeat this for 10 reps and then 15 reps. This equals 1 full round.
- Once reps “5, 10, & 15” are complete for both exercises, take up to a 1 minute recovery.
- Repeat the sequence – 1 more time through – for the same circuit.
- Once 2 full rounds have been complete, you can move on to the next circuit and their respected exercises.
- TRX Chest Press…followed by Body Weight Pulsing Push-Up
- TRX Jump Squat…followed by Body Weight Fast Squats
- TRX Tricep Press…followed by Body Weight Tricep Dips
- TRX Stationary Lunges (R&L)…followed by Body Weight Walking Lunges (reps are R&L to = 1)
Goal: To complete all 4 circuits, 2x through, in under 30 minutes. Don’t be shy – brag about your results to us!
*Make sure you do a proper cool-down/stretch of all major muscle groups upon completion.
You got it? Okay? Good? Why are you still reading this? GET. IT. DONE.! 🙂
Do you want more? Get our FREE “21 Day Fitness Blueprint” HERE – 5, fast, intense, and effective Body Weight workouts that will have you more motivated, a regained love of fitness, and time back on your side! Theses workouts can be done ANYWHERE, ANYTIME and will have you finished in under 30 minutes!